Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Slowly moving forward

So that past few days have been fiarly busy for me at work, some of the projects at work at taking up a lot of time, and the fall semester has just begun, so I've been hustling around with that.

When it comes ot the offline, I've finished up my basic site. I've got to figure out a solid method of aquiring clients. It seems that this is where most offliners get caught up at, however I'm going to remain determined to not let this affect me.

Today is tuesday, I most likely won't be able to get much done today.  However, I am testing out linkwheel bandit on one of my sites that is not ranking for anything in a mid to low comp niche.  We will see how that works out.

I need to get on the grind and start aquiring clients, as I type I can think of all the things I need to do to get ready such as ..get ipad, business cards, office, so on and so forth, but just about none of that is truly necessary to get a client - or even start talking to people.

I may playaround with using craigslist, or even the hoover directory to see about talking to folks about their service.

One day at a time
Hitch

No comments:

Post a Comment